Copywriting packages that help you make your difference
Can your readers immediately see what your offering could mean for them?
OK, you’re a difference-maker, and your awesometastic offering is going to change your clients’ lives. But it won’t do them any good whatsoever if they don’t know about it.
Crystal clear copy tells your perfect clients what you offer in language they intuitively understand. But more than that, it shows them what your offering could mean to them.
When they truly get that – on a visceral level – they know in a heartbeat that they want to work with you. Or buy from you. Or at least get to know you better. So you get to make more sales, more clients, and more of your unique difference.
And if your offering isn’t right for someone? Crystal clear copy will help them realise that right up front. Just think of the time, money and frustration that could save for everyone!
Here’s a quick overview of the consults, packages and support services I offer. Please click on each link for more details of what each option includes and the associated rates.
Free, No-Obligation Discovery Session
Every copywriting project I do starts with a free, no-obligation Discovery Session. This is where I make sure I clearly understand you, your business, your clients and the scope of the project you’re looking at. It’s also a chance for us to connect and check that we’ll be a good fit to work together.
Crystal Clear Consult Packages
Get personalised, professional copywriting guidance that not only results in effective, authentic copy you love – it also helps you save money by learning how to do it yourself for the future! Options include:
- DIY Sensational Sales Page Planning & Review consults: access expert help to plan out a sales page that gets results for YOUR unique audience and offering – then have your copy reviewed with suggestions to make it even more effective once you’re done.
- “Get My Webpage Working NOW!” consults: figure out exactly where your web page isn’t working at the moment in this one-hour consult, and get a written report with personalised, easy-to-implement recommendations to fix it.
- “What the Hell do I Write?” Designer DIY Blog / Newsletter consults: the easy, affordable way to identify 10-12 blog post or newsletter article topics that are perfectly positioned to enthrall your audience while they build your business
Crystal Clear Copywriting Packages
These are “Done-For-You” packages; and due to their time-intensive nature, I’m offering them on a far more limited basis (no more than one per month) than I have been in the past.
- One-off web pages: perfect when you need a single web page with clear, compelling copy that your perfect clients intuitively understand
- Single Sales pages: let your perfect people know how you can help them, and get them to take action without feeling pushy or manipulative
- Super-value website package: ideal when you’re just starting out and need a whole new site (or a complete site copy revamp) that’s written in a way your perfect clients just “get”
- Simple, All-in-One launch package: a complete combination of web page, sales email and social media support for your product or programme launch to really help you make a difference with it
- Specialist Telesummit/Multi-Part launch package: a extended package to cover the very specialised needs of telesummits and more complex launches
Crystal Clear Support Add-ons
- Social media mini-campaigns: use social media to spread the word about your offering as easily as possible to not just your tribe members… but all of their tribes as well
- Editing: structural and surface-level editing for books, ebooks, brochures and opt-in gifts
- Proofreading: make sure your final copy is free from those annoying typos, major grammar issues, and ambiguities that can make you look less professional
Finally, if you want copywriting help with something that doesn’t fit neatly into one of these packages, I’d love to discuss it with you in a complimentary, no-obligation strategy session. Just contact me to arrange a time that works for both of us.
Is your website driving your readers away?
Free guide to writing web pages that people actually read.