Learn to promote your offerings easily and authentically… in your own time
NOTE: The Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online has been withdrawn while it’s being reworked.
To be notified when it’s re-released, please sign up to my fortnightly newsletter over on my dedicated website for introverted business owners: Conscious Introvert Success.
OK, so you’re an introverted difference-maker, and you know you could really, REALLY help your perfect clients, if you could just get your message out to them.
There’s only one problem. That inner introvert of yours can make it crazy-difficult to find and connect with those perfect clients – let alone describe how you can help them once you meet them.
Which can lead to situations like:
- Beating yourself up and wishing you could be more like the extroverts in your life.
- Cringing at the idea of trying out group after group until you find your perfect clients.
- Having no clue what you’re even supposed to say to people at the networking events you force yourself to go to.
- Feeling drained and exhausted after you meet new people, even if you really enjoyed your time with them.
- Resenting social media, and seriously thinking about disconnecting for good just to stay sane.
What if you could promote your stuff effectively, and WITHOUT the exhaustion?
That’s exactly what the “Introverts Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain” home study programme was designed to help you do.
The material is EXACTLY the same as we cover in the full 5-week live programme. But not everyone can make the call times for the live calls. And… as introverts… not all of us want to commit to dialling in to a live programme.
In fact, because we introverts often prefer to just get on and work on things on our own, the home study programme is designed to be as self-contained as possible. There’s an option for support – in a small introvert-friendly, online Facebook community. But it’s totally optional – so if you want to just work through it alone, the home study programme will help you to:
- Learn an easy, 5-step process for promoting yourself online more effectively with less exhaustion: open up the way to make more of your unique difference in the world… plus experience more sales, more clients, and more energy
- Explore 6 introvert-friendly promotional activities that work: then figure out which ones feel most authentic for you, which ones are most effective for you, and how to evaluate new techniques as you discover them
- Get clear on your many strengths as an introvert: really understand how your introversion can help you bring more value to your clients through authentic communications with them
- Discover easy-to-apply energy management techniques that will help you feel less overwhelmed in your business: learn how to schedule your life to proactively manage and maximise your energy levels as an introvert
- Start taking simple steps that will bring more balance, peace and energy into the rest of your life: finish the programme with a practical plan to create a more relaxed and spacious life overall with far less energy drain from your business!
Here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll learn during the home study programme
When you register for the Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online home study programme, you’ll get:
- MP3 recordings of 5x 1-hour training calls to listen to in your own space, on your own schedule
- PDF manuals plus editable Word files of practical homework exercises for each module
- A private Facebook group where you can connect with current and previous programme participants (if you want to) to get support and feedback as you work your way through the modules
- Ongoing support after the programme is over, with other introverts who’ve completed the programme before
Here’s what a few of the previous participants said about their experience with the live 5-week programme
- “I’ve learned so much from this programme: batching my writing time, and setting boundaries between my business, novel writing, day job and recharging time. I’m also far more aware of when I’m overbooking myself now, and know what to do about it. Plus, learning about how people scan online helped me redo the copy on my website.”
– Kristy Lyseng, http://kristylyseng.com/
- “I really enjoyed the section on energy levels, and how to handle extroverted clients better. And I *LOVED* the support and encouragement on the Facebook group: it added another place for interaction without draining our energy :-). I’d definitely recommend this programme to other introverts!”
– Niki Torres, http://nikipaniki.com/ (site under construction, but the Tumblr link is live!)
- “I often feel drained, but I’d never really spent much time thinking about what specific activities specifically lead to the drain for me. Paying attention to that, having ways to recharge, and having scheduling techniques was REALLY helpful. I’d especially recommend this programme to introverts just at the beginning stages of their business, because I think they’d get a lot out of it”
– Dara Skolnick, http://daraskolnick.com/
- “The networking statement was one of my favorite parts: I think because it gives me a solid piece of usable copy that communicates the value of what I offer to the world. I also loved the energy log exercise: now I know how to identify potentially draining activities on my calendar and how to prep for/recover from them”
– Erin Kurup, http://remadebyhand.com/
How much does the home study programme cost?
Back in February, when I ran this programme live over a five-week period, I said I’d price it at $197 in future. That covered all the material, the support from me, and the live calls.
However, because the home study option requires less commitment from me, I’m happy to offer it at a reduced price of $147.
Ready to get your head around online promotion without the exhaustion in your own time and space?
Why yes, there IS a guarantee
I want to make sure you feel 100% confident clicking that big green “sign up” button.
So I’m offering a guarantee. It goes like this: if you sign up for either programme option and commit to showing up for it, then decide you aren’t happy with what you get, I’ll offer you a complete refund. I’ll ask you what didn’t work for you and what I could have done better, but regardless of your answers, I’ll still happily give you your money back.
Because really: I’m creating this programme to help make a difference in your life and the lives of your clients. If it’s not doing that for you, I’m not happy charging you for it.
Any other questions?
I’ve tried to include all the information I can think of in the page above. Of course, there’s always a chance I’ve missed something. So if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and ask!