NOTE: Registration for the October session of the “Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain” 5-week programme has now closed. I’ll probably be offering a similar programme in early 2014.
To sign up to be kept in the loop for that, or any other introvert programmes or resources I offer, just pop your details in the form to the right 🙂
Or, if you’d like to work through the programme materials at your own pace in your own space, maybe the “Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain” self-paced programme would be right for you?
Introverts: ever wished you could promote yourself online without the soul-destroying energy drain?
You know you could really, REALLY help your perfect clients, if you could just get your message out to them.
There’s only one problem: your inner introvert – that part of you that flourishes when you’re alone, and wilts when you’re around people too much. That part seems to make it crazy-hard to connect with all those perfect clients (not to mention describe how you can help them once you meet them).
That can lead to situations like:
- Beating yourself up and wishing you could be more like the extroverts in your life.
- Cringing at the idea of trying out group after group until you find your perfect clients.
- Having no clue what you’re even supposed to say to people at the networking events you force yourself to go to.
- Feeling drained and exhausted after you meet new people, even if you really enjoyed your time with them.
- Resenting social media, and seriously thinking about disconnecting for good just to stay sane.
What if promoting your business felt natural, easy, and totally authentic?
As a raging introvert myself, I completely understand how frustrating it feels to try to force yourself into an extroverted mould that just doesn’t fit.
“Experts” keep pushing you to to jump up and down, raise a ruckus, set the internet on fire, and SHOUT about how freaking WONDERFUL your offerings are. Bigger’s always better! Louder’s SO much more effective!! Promote, promote, PROMOTE NOW!!!
Meanwhile, you just want to gently, respectfully invite people in to check out what you offer, then give them the space to consider it in peace. Like the lovely lass peeking out through the willows above, you want to quietly let people know how you can make a difference in their lives.
Are you ready for the good news now? It is totally, 100% possible to let people know how you can help them, and to feel natural and authentic while you’re doing it. It can even feel easy… once you’ve figured out the basics.
I’ve worked out how to do it for myself. And now I’d like to share what I’ve learned with you!
Introducing… The Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain
The Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain is a five-week programme that will help you to:
- Learn a simple, 5-step process for promoting yourself online more effectively with less exhaustion: open up the way to make more of your unique difference in the world… plus experience more sales, more clients, and more energy.
- Explore 6 introvert-friendly promotional activities that work: then figure out which ones feel most authentic for you, which ones work best for you, and how to evaluate new techniques as you discover them.
- Get clear on your many strengths as an introvert: really understand how your introversion can help you bring more value to your clients through authentic communications with them.
- Discover easy-to-apply energy management techniques that will help you feel less overwhelmed in your business: learn how to schedule your life to proactively manage and maximise your energy levels as an introvert.
- Start taking actionable steps that will bring more balance, peace and energy into the rest of your life: finish the programme with a practical plan to create a more relaxed and spacious life overall with far less energy drain from your business!
More about the programme…
The Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain was designed by a raging introvert (me!) for fellow introverts who experience the same frustrations I used to experience.
It’s a holistic blend of theory (to help you understand your introversion better) and practice (to give you usable techniques you can apply immediately)
It’s designed to follow on from the initial “Stress-Free Promotion for Introverts” training call, which will also give you a good feel for my training style. (NOTE: if you haven’t already listened to that call, you can access it by signing up here. I strongly recommend doing that first, before you figure out whether the 5-week programme is right for you.)
And I’ve done EVERYTHING in my power to set it up to be as introvert-friendly as possible. (I promise, no interaction required unless you 100% feel like it at the time!)
When you sign up for the full five-week programme, you’ll get…
- 5x 1-hour live training calls, with a chance to ask questions at the end of each call if you want to
- Recordings of all calls, in case you can’t make the scheduled times
- 1-2 exercises’ worth of homework to complete between each call
- Downloadable PDF manuals for each module
- A private Facebook group where you can connect with other introverts like you, and get their (and my!) support and feedback to help you promote yourself
Here’s an overview of what we’ll cover during each of the calls:
How introversion can help you make more of your unique difference
Once you understand exactly what introversion is – and isn’t – it’s much easier to see how it can help you to serve your clients better. Understanding also sheds light on why the promotional techniques you’ll learn in the rest of this programme can feel more authentic, and help you to avoid exhaustion.
In this call, you’ll:
Take control of your energy levels to regain control of your life
Promoting yourself without exhaustion starts with understanding what exhausts you and how you most effectively recharge your energy. There’s no one right way to be an introvert, so this is about figuring out what works for you as a unique individual.
In this call, you’ll:
Introvert-friendly promotional techniques #1: bringing your perfect clients to you
To promote yourself effectively, you need to clearly understand who your perfect client is: what they need, and how you help them get that. Then, as an introvert, you need to understand how to minimise the interaction load for whichever promotional activities you use.
In this call, you’ll learn how to:
Introvert-friendly promotional techniques #2: meeting your perfect clients without exhausting yourself
Many introverts avoid social media, online communities and networking because they worry that they’ll be required to interact in ways that suck them dry. In reality, the world of cyberspace can be perfect for introverts – if you understand how to make it work for you.
In this call, you’ll:
Create a quarterly marketing/promotional calendar that will keep you sane
Now that you understand what drains and energises you as an individual, and the promotional practices that work best, it’s time to combine the two.
This is where you’ll find the whole programme coming together for you as you:
(All calls are at 1pm NZDT. That’s 5pm the day before in PDT, 8pm the day before in EDT, 1am the same day in London, and 10am the same day in Sydney. If you live somewhere different, you can convert the time above to your timezone here.
Note: if you can’t make any of the call times, that’s no problem – you’ll be able to download the recordings to listen to at your own convenience)
Then there are the bonuses…
Because I want you to have access to as much help as possible when you start to promote your offerings, I’ve added in a few bonuses.
So now, when you sign up for the programme, you also get:
- A downloadable MP3 recording of the Promotion for Introverts training call you just listened to, plus exercises and slides (will be sold as a package for $47.00)
- My “Write the Damn Blog Post!” guide to coaxing your writing muse back home, and writing powerful, promotion-supporting posts (value $47.95)
- My “Create Your Own Writing Ritual” e-course to help shift you into a writing mindstate when you need to write promotional copy (value $15.00)
- Done-for-you templates of my blog and newsletter editorial calendars (value $10.00)
- A downloadable “Top Resources for Introverted Business-owners” PDF (value: priceless)
That’s a total bonus package value of over $120!
PLUS… would you like even more support?
In October, for the first time ever, I’m offering a premium-support version of the programme. This version includes everything above plus:
- 2 bonus live group mentoring calls in which I’ll answer any questions you have about any part of the programme you’re struggling with, or how the material relates to your individual business.
- A bonus live follow-up call a month after the programme ends in which we’ll look at how you’re going with what you’ve learned, and what you still need support with.
- A bonus live interview call with social media expert Amethyst Mahoney on how to use social media effectively without freaking out your inner introvert.
- A bonus live interview call with accountability partner par extraordinaire Rachel Heslin on setting up flexible, supportive accountability systems that actually feel good.
How much does the programme cost?
The Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain is $247 for the standard programme option, and $297 for the premium support option.
Let’s recap what you get for that:
[table id=2 /]
Why yes, there IS a guarantee
I want to make sure you feel 100% confident clicking that little green”Register!” button.
So I’m offering a guarantee. It goes like this: if you sign up for either programme option and commit to showing up for it, then decide you aren’t happy with what you get, I’ll offer you a complete refund.
What do I mean by “showing up?” Basically, I want you to give the programme a real go. That means being on the calls (or listening to the replays) and completing at least one of the practical exercises each week.
I’ll ask you what didn’t work for you and what I could have done better, but regardless of your answers, I’ll still willingly give you your money back.
Because really: I’m creating this programme to help make a difference in your life and the lives of your clients. If it’s not doing that for you, I’m not happy charging you for it.
Reminder: registration for the October 2013 programme has now CLOSED
If you want me to keep you in the loop and let you know when I next run a programme like it, just pop your details in the form below.
[gravityform id=”6″ name=”Want more introvert-related info?” title=”false” description=”false”]
Or, if you’d like to work through the same core materials I mention above (albeit without the bonuses), why not check out the “Introvert’s Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain” self-paced programme?